Wisconsin’s Building Envelope Specialists
Cornerstone Restoration has Wisconsin natives who are experts in our field and are prepared to handle any potential damages to your building that come from the unpredictable weather in the surrounding Milwaukee and Madison areas. We can be your partner in commercial services to ensure that your building is protected against outside factors.
By partnering with us you can expect…
- Access to architects and engineers across Wisconsin
- Fair and competitive rates
- 48-hour response times
- Consultations and longevity repairs
What is a Building Envelope Assessment?
A building envelope is the foundation and separation of the exterior and interior of your commercial structure.
It is essential to have a strong understanding of the following functions of your building envelope:
- Structural Support – Ensuring a strong foundation to protect the building from the inside out.
- Climate Control – Ensuring the air, hot or cool, from within the building stays inside and isn’t being replaced by untreated air from the outside.
- Finish – Ensuring an aesthetically pleasing build.
Along with the following components of your building envelope:
Building Envelope Repair & Maintenance Services
Schedule a Building Envelope Assessment with Cornerstone
Understanding your building envelope starts with contacting Cornerstone Restoration. We are a trusted consultant for property condition assessments throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest.
Fill out the form below or call us at 262-832-1179 or 608-949-6314 to learn more about our consulting services and exactly how we can help you.